inspiration behind the work-Glimpses of Light

Glimpses of Light is comprised of poems and lyrics that were written over the course of twenty years.  

I was given a poetry assignment in high school and really did not think I had a talent for writing.  However, my teacher saw that I did have a talent for writing poetry and encouraged me to write.  Writing has helped me through tough times and allows you to express yourself in ways that you would not necessary allow yourself to go.

This collection of work started during my high school years and continued through present day.  The themes include growing into oneself, love, family, loss and hope.

My hope is when you read this work that you can relate and feel inspired to live.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Utilizing your creativity

Hello and welcome to my Blog!