inspiration behind Nursing and Editing

I began to write Nursing and Editing as a way to address several situations that had been going on in my life at the time.  When I graduated from nursing school, hospitals were not hiring new nurses and I found myself having to leave my job in a hospital to try to find a professional nursing job.  

My search for a position took a little over a year but by that point a close family member was diagnosed with cancer and needed assistance.  Trying to find the balance between professional career and personal life is quite hard and I am struggling with it today.  During this time I also returned to school for my Masters degree in Informatics.  

I wanted to write something that was real and that people could relate to and find some hope in.  If we all let ourselves find some peace and give each other time, we can find the joy in life without missing the moments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Utilizing your creativity

inspiration behind the work-Glimpses of Light

Hello and welcome to my Blog!